Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 18:35:40 -0000

Great to have something growing in the garden at this late stage, Sonny.

Mind you it's incredibly mild here in Ireland too (15 degrees centigrade
today per my car), and one lone raspberry bush in my garden is very
confused, and has produced. I spotted the fully ripe berry while I was
supervising the delivery of my winter coal top up, ate it and forgot to
photograph it. I've never seen raspberries growing at this time of year in
Ireland before.

There are two other not quite ripe berries on the bush. I'll snap them
tomorrow, maybe - if it's not raining that is.

Douglas