Subject: [Leica] Album: La Barceloneta vintage
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 17:15:24 -0800

Wow, SO much different than now!

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Album: La Barceloneta vintage)