Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook off to slow start
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 20:01:43 -0500

At this point last year we had 23 submissions.  This year we have 18.

Reminders:

1.       Anyone can participate. If you know other photographers,
professional or otherwise (includes spouses, children, mendicants with cell
phone cameras, etc.) who would like to participate, by all means encourage
them.

2.       No Leica camera necessary.  Any camera/sensor/lens/film will do,
so long as the images were taken/captured in 2013.

3.       No purchase is necessary.  Book will be made available after
midnight EST on January 1, 2014, for those who wish to purchase a copy.

4.       Images must be at least 1 MEG in size, .jpg format.

5.       All images sent this year to lugyearbook at yahoo.com

Full instructions here:

http://leica-users.org/LUG-yearbook.html

Jim