Subject: [Leica] IMG: Strasbourg as I saw it
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 21:01:07 +0100

Superb series Nathan.

You even managed to make the awful tram stop (place de l'homme de fer
I think) fairly attractive.
I usually find it a nonsensical architectural achievement and you
found the only angle from which it might be palatable, KUDOS!

Of course, I like the other ones too.

Just a remark about the tents in front of the EU Parliament. I don't
know the details but from the location they might also have been there
for the ECHR that's right across the bridge and on "your" side of the
photo.

Enjoy Korea and the X Pro, both of you really deliver.
Amities
Philippe

Le 30 nov. 13 ? 10:01, Nathan Wajsman a ?crit :