Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Charities, Alternates
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 16:06:08 +0100

Thanks, Ric.  The happy, uplifting photos were used back in the 1990's to
raise money for MOW:  http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/33284493  and
more - intended to comfort the afflicted.  We were very successful in
raising over a million dollars in ten years for local charities.

The photos showing miserable conditions of people who received meals and
aid were used in slide shows at the various agencies and churches to
recruit volunteers - intended to afflict the comfortable  ;-)

Now I am scanning those thousands of slides and negatives for a personal
project, which may or may not work out.

Tina