Subject: [Leica] Festa Major de Gracia 1992
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 03:39:44 +0100

Thank you Jay!, it is really fun this one.

When you did stay here we haven?t go in the night to La Fiesta, the actual
atmosphere has changed a lot, in 1992 it was a fiesta for the people of that
area, now is invaded with many other people coming from others points of the
city and even from Spain, unfortunately it is no more the same.

Cheers
Lluis

El 25/11/2013, a las 05:05, Jay Burleson <leica at jayburleson.com> escribi?: