Subject: [Leica] IMG: Kofi
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 00:32:16 +0100

I'm so sorry about Kofi!  We get so attached to our furry friends and miss
them so much when they are gone.

On this day in 1963, I was a college freshman in Alabama and a senator had
come to speak to our class.  At lunch we were all in the cafeteria and the
senator was sitting at a table when one of his aides brought up a
transistor radio.  We all gathered around to hear the news and then fled to
our dorms to watch CBS.  It was unbelievable to our very innocent group.
 It certainly doesn't seem like it was 50 years ago.

Tina