Subject: [Leica] IMG: Comparison
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 21:38:43 +0100 (CET)

First one for me Tina where you get the spirit of the place alright.

Thanbks for rekindled fond memories

Amities
Philippe

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android
- En savoir plus.

Message du : 22/11/2013 21:22
De : "Tina Manley " <images at comporium.net>
A : MUGers at yahoogroups.com, "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>,
"paw" <paw at micapeak.com>, "seephoto" <seephoto at micapeak.com>, "Olympus
Camera Discussion" <olympus at thomasclausen.net>
Copie ? :
Sujet : [Leica] IMG: Comparison

 PESO:

I've just now started downloading all of the photos from my trip to Italy
but I thought it would be fun to compare the three cameras that I took.
 Each one had a different lens which will also make a difference!

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/153485285

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/153485286

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/153485287

They were all three processed minimally in LR by just hitting Auto and
adding a small amount of Clarity and Vibrance.  I'm sure I'll work on them
some more but I wanted to compare the cameras, not the processing.  Maybe I
should post a 100% crop from each?

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina

--