Subject: [Leica] My new photo blog
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 21:00:10 +0100

I'm trying to catch up on all of the e-mails I missed and just ran across
this one.

I love your new website!  I don't think you need a designer.  Your site is
clean, easy to navigate, and shows off your photos beautifully.  The only
problem I see is that it is very easy to right-click and download your
photos.  That's a problem everywhere, though.  I might put the warning
about stealing photos in slightly bigger font.

Great work!

Tina