Subject: [Leica] IMG: Carousel Horse - not a swishy pan
From: gwpics at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 19:55:18 +0000

Ted (and others)

Thanks for your kind words, but this is not a 'swishy pan' - I did not
pan the camera in any way. The carousel was moving and I just set a slow
shutter speed and hand held the shot. Nothing technical like panning I
am afraid. Oh, and i took two frames, missing the horse a bit on the
first one.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
Tel: +44 (0)23 8046 3076