Subject: [Leica] IMG: St. Winefride's Well
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 10:47:35 +0000

Jay,

Beautiful story and very interesting photos too. However I find that the
highlights in 1809 (all of the left hand side of the face as we look at it)
and
1813 (particularly the cloak and crozier in the left hand) are blown, but
not so
in 1807. Is this an inability of the metering /exposure to handle this kind
of
light fall. Is it unusual for the MM?

Peter

--