Subject: [Leica] IMPORTANT: Regarding Ted's Assignments
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 15:26:36 -0800

 WOW!!  Without a firm count I have in the ASSIGNMENT  "FALL COLOURS" folder
IT LOOKS LIKE ABOUT 50 OR MORE INDIVIDUAL assignmets in it!

It also appears many are comments "ABOUT ANOTHERS POSTING UPON POSTING!
ADNAUSEUM!!!!!!!!!!!  In the future a suggestion Please......... "SEND YOUR
PRAISE DIRECT POST TO THE POSTING PERSON  and not to the Group as  a whole.
Thank you.

Or please use Bob Adler's suggestion as posted here.: BA OFFERED:  "might I
suggest that when we submit our assignments, we begin the subject line with
"*TED*" so that he can easily spot our images. Comments to questions should
*NOT* include TED in the subject line."

OK CREW?  In the future please give this a try. Thank you very much! :-).
cheers,
Dr. ted :-)