Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lifeguards' Hut
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 23:47:12 -0000

"George Lottermoser" <george.imagist at icloud.com> wrote
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/LifeguardsHut.jpg.html
>
> love the shot
>
> can't help wondering how it would work
> with the yellow/red line
> lined up with the horizon

Thanks everybody for your comments and George, I have done that before, but
having looked through my files, can't find it to show it. I have it, but
where? I was placing the red yellow divisional line in the middle between
the horizon and the tidal line while hoping for a breaking wave to arrive so
that I could capture it bang on the red yellow split, but it didn't.

However, I found this variant in my Flickr stream from August 2008.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50543475 at N00/2756896765/

Rgds

Douglas

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Lifeguards' Hut)