Subject: [Leica] Noctilux in trade?
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 20:15:51 +0100

I?m considering add this lens to my stable, I think I could do a good use of
it.

Before other considerations I will ask if someone has this lens and would
like explore the possibility to trade it for other stuff. I have a lot of
Leica equipment I can not use at once and I can discuss possible agreements.

If someone is interested please contact me off-line: lluisripollquerol at
gmail.com, thank you.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis