Subject: [Leica] IMG: New casual portraits ..Grace
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 05:51:16 +1000

Thanks for the preference and comments guys.  The very short back story is
that Grace was acting as a property owner for content in apartment photos
for their advertising. She had her hair up for that look. However she much
prefers it to be down.  There's lots of window light and a bright, airy
kitchen and these were grabs to look at the light there. We plan to shoot
some portraits and corporate photos for her separately.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman