Subject: [Leica] OT: Muscle Shoals movie
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 19:34:46 -0700

I just came from an impressive documentary about the legendary recording
studios in Muscle Shoals, AL where so many of the great soul hits of the
70s were recorded, usually by black artists performing with a white rhythm
section.  Really enjoyable for those interested in American pop music.

Trailer:
http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/magnolia/muscleshoals/#videos-large

No Leica or photography content at all, but some beautiful footage of local
scenery (swamps, cotton fields, river scenes).  I went to high school not
too far from the area so it really hit home for me.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] OT: Muscle Shoals movie)