Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Black and White Version
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 14:59:46 -0600

No doubt, Philippe.  But, for a throw-it-in-the-car camera and lens
combo,  this works for me when photos are not the primary mission.  It's
capable, but there would be no real regrets if it got lost or stolen, or
banged up, as Geoff's pride and joy did, in a stumble or fall.  The E-1
is still the most logical camera body I have ever used.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA