Subject: [Leica] Stefania Ferrario
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 06:50:24 +1000

Stefania's current very short hair probably emphasises her face shape and
proportions. As mentioned it is growing back from being completely shorn. I
have followed her work since then. She certainly is a very beautiful woman
with a woman's proportions too. Nothing like a runway model. It was a
pleasure to meet her and have a chance to shoot with her. I shall be
posting more from that day soon.

Gok Wan is an English Fashion Consultant. Here he is best known for a
British television series focused on makeovers for normal people. Currently
here, he is featuring in a fashion advertising series of commercials for
the Target stores.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman