Subject: [Leica] IMG: opening comments. Ted's self-portrait
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 18:30:41 -0800

SELF IMAGINATIVE PORTRAITS:

Hi Crew,
Well here we go! One must say some of you have a wonderful sense of
imagination in whatever fashion you have made your efforts. We do have a
very clever collection of imaginative shooters.

I have finally had the time frame to get these completed and I do hope I
have all those who posted. There was a fair amount of confusion created by
those who posted... "in praise comments to another member!" That
unfortunately may have created a few deletions? If you posted and I have not
commented the unfortunate reason is maybe another praised your efforts
creating a double posting??? My most humble apologies if that has occurred.

In any event I believe by midnight to night or by noon to morrow I will have
posted all I have with a comment. Given what I have seen there are some
absolutely imaginative images!

I will complete every critique before posting, then post them all one right
after the other.

cheers,
Dr.ted