Subject: [Leica] IMG: TED'S SELF PORTRAIT ASSIGNMENT: Adler
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 18:09:51 -0800

Robert Adler SHOWED:

> Please look large (not because of ego, but for some detail...):
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rgacpa_HI/20131018-M0009908-Edit.jpg.html

Hi Bob,
Very interesting when one doesn't see any triggering device? Either a
controlled self-timer for you to trip? Camera on tripod and someone else
tripping shutter? Or? OK tell us how the shutter was tripped? Thank you. :-)

I particularly like this as it has all the appearance of a very nice clean
B&W photograph. Clean and simple! Although we know you as the "KING of the
BENCH SHOOTERS!"  I like the imagination behind the photo.

Thanks for the submission.

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] IMG: TED'S SELF PORTRAIT ASSIGNMENT: Adler)