Subject: [Leica] Barcelona LUGGERS 2013 Delivery 5 Sitges
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 22:21:44 +0100

Hi all,

Here there are the last 27 pictures of the Barcelona gathering, ?official
gathering?, Geoff has remain in Barcelona up to the end of September and I
still have many pictures to post. Here are the day we went to Sitges, you
can see here the Catalan ?Correfocs?, they are in total 27 pictures starting
here, please click the arrow up to the end

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona_2013/20130922_6195LR5.jpg.html>

And here two other pics from the day before

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona_2013/20130921_6054-1.jpg.html>

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona_2013/20130921_6063LR5BN.jpg.html>

Thanks for looking and sharing,

Saludos cordiales