Subject: [Leica] EYES!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 15:58:03 -0400

Great news from the eye doctor!  The reason my glasses don't work any more
is because they are way too strong.  My eyes have gotten better ;-)  In
fact, I can probably do without glasses for focusing my Leica because my
left eye only needs -.75 and I think the Leica already has -.5 built in,
right?  I'm going to try it anyway.  As soon as the eye drops wear off.  I
can't see anything right now!

The detaching retina which was pulling on the macular part of my eye has
completely detached, which is a good thing.  It's not stretching anymore
and there is no danger of a hole in the macula.

New glasses on order but won't be ready until after the trip to Italy.

Thanks for all of the advice!

Tina

--
Tina Manley