Subject: [Leica] Eyes
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 11:18:51 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Tina,

I also did not like Canon AF cameras.  I now have the Nikon D4, and its AF
is dead on and no hunting at all, even in low light.  In fact, its low light
capabilities are what sold me on the D4.  I find Nikon optics to be better
than Canon's, especially at WA.  Still not up to Leica levels though, and
why my R lenses will be converted when the R8DMR dies.

Gene