Subject: [Leica] Eyes
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 12:54:12 +1000

I suggested seeing if a qualified optician/ophthalmologist could assist in
determining what correction you may need. There is a lot more to this than a
theoretical number. I am not suggesting that they manufacture a correction
eyepiece for the camera. I would think that very very few would actually be
able to supply in any case. Maybe a high end service?
In addition there are some eye conditions that cannot be fully corrected by
any spherical eyepiece and you cannot determine what will work well over for
example extended shooting time without good qualified advice. If you can
find a Leica store that actually had the range of diopters in stock then you
would be very fortunate. I have never been in a store that had them on hand.
In my experience specific ones may need to be ordered in.

cheers
Geoff