Subject: [Leica] Eyes
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 11:38:41 -0700

Hi Tina,
A couple of alternatives:
Go into your local Walgreens/CVS and try on some of those cheapo glasses to
see if any specific diopter adjustment helps you for distance. Sounds like
you're near-sighted, so I think minus corrections would be where to start.

You can also look at this:
http://walterrxeyepiece.com
Not cheap, but it will perhaps keep you at peace with your M's.
Best,
Bob

Sent from my iPad