Subject: [Leica] 50 Summilux
From: dankhong at gmail.com (Dan Khong)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 05:05:14 +0800

Tina

I use a 50 lux pre-asph. I like the big aperture and nice bokeh, and
balances well on my M6.

There is a mint chrome 50 lux asph smiling at me in the use gear dealer's
shop and the temptation is great.

But I already just splurged on a 28mm summicron asph and am resisting buying
more lenses right now.

No, one can never have enuff lenses, just like kids never have enough toys.
I rather spend on lenses than on bodies. If money is of little concern, go
for it. One has only one life to live. Enjoy it!

Dan K.

Sent from my iPhone