Subject: [Leica] Two new sky postings from Chicago
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 08:42:43 +0100

Beautiful series, Greg.
Thanks for sharing.
Marc

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+foto=marcdufour.net at leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+foto=marcdufour.net at leica-users.org] En nombre de Greg
Rubenstein
Enviado el: jueves, 24 de octubre de 2013 2:38
Para: lug at leica-users.org
Asunto: [Leica] Two new sky postings from Chicago

Hello, gang:

Nice sky to the east on The Coast of Chicago 'round sunset today. Would like
to have gone out and shot more and from different
perspectives and angles, but was not physically able to.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gcr910/2013/23+October+2013+BW.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gcr910/2013/23+October+2013+from+910.jpg.html

The horizon in both photos has made me crazy, so I've given up. (For the
moment.) Two reasons:

-- the angular breakwaters in the foreground.
-- likely some distortion from my 35/1.4 APH; never had either camera truly
flat against the glass.

Oh yes: Thank you to fellow Chicagoan Matt Filippini for alerting me to the
day's fabulous skies. I was unwell, with the blinds
mostly drawn, and thinking about anything but photography most of the day.

Comments and critiques on- and off-list welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Greg