Subject: [Leica] FFF Four Friday Flowers
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 20:30:06 -0400

Thanks Bob! I think the iso 6400 which was the veridical shot of the flowers
at the doorway leaving the MET in NY its not really flat but has an odd look
when you totally color balance a shot which was done with real warm light.
The smart thing to do with Nikons at least is to leave much of the warm
yellow brown stuff in the shot. As that's the wavelengths which created the
image and when you take it out you're left with not much and get a thin
looking image no matter how you bend the curve.
Return light detected means Twinkie light enhanced. The pop up in this case
in the top of the camera. I take the Twinkie  defence I don't leave home
without it. Its saved my but innumerable times as I am clicking away in
situations beyond low light on a regular bases. Low low light. Not bright
enough to focus light.
I was using both AI and AF 105 Micros that week. No way to tell them way
later apart.