Subject: [Leica] LR5 problem
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 16:38:48 -0700

I don't necessarily reformat my SD card each time I return it to the camera
from LR. In previous version of LR prior to LR5, I've had no problem with
this, having checked the box: "Don't import possible duplicates". With LR5,
this didn't seem to work, and not only were the previous pictures on the
card re-imported, but duplicates of the DNGs went into my negative file.

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] LR5 problem)