Subject: [Leica] IMG: M Nocti casual portrait
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 09:50:20 +1100

I am interstate for a portfolio builder workshop. My M and Summilux 50 are
off to Solms following my fall in Barcelona.
Leica Camera Australia loaned me another M for the weekend. The 50 they
loaned me too is the current Noctilux. Oh my. Possibly it will be a crime
to shoot it with flash and well stopped down in the studio. Other efforts
will also be required ;-)

Liliana at Leica was kind enough to pose for a test shot or two again.

http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/153067643

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman