Subject: [Leica] IMG: From Antietam to the National Gallery
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 21:47:00 -0400

I made a lot of images trying to capture what I saw - and while I was
shooting the light completely changed so I lost the clouds playing above the
East Building through the window. People were looking at me like I was very
odd as I worked the shot, or because I was standing in the middle of a
flight of stairs or maybe both. Good museums should inspire one to make art,
shouldn?t they? <grin>

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Adam