Subject: [Leica] Teds Biography book. AND NEW YORK!!! :-)
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 22:39:39 -0400

Congratulations Ted and look for me to be at the Leica Gallery in NY with
pen in hand so you can sign a copy of the book for me.

A group of us former Park Square Leica Seminar guys and gals met in Rockport
last weekend to enjoy one another's company, eat alot of good seafood, check
in with Carl, and shoot more pictures of the great scenery.  We missed you
and it reminded me, and I'm sure many of the others, just how much I learned
from you during those meetings.

Many thanks and congratulations again on another major milestone!

Dick