Subject: [Leica] Couple opening for the next round of 13x19 Print Exchange
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 01:40:55 -0700

I am handling another round of 13x19 print exchange. So far we have 8
people in this round, and I can handle two more. So if you are interested,
please contact me off-list.

B&W or Color, no theme, no requirements on equipments.

Inkjet or darkroom (yes, we had one of those once, Marty is amazing) prints.

13x19 or even 17x22 :-) My mailers can hold that.

You make the same print for X participants, including yourself.

Paypal/check/money stashed with prints :-) : US: $15, non-US: $40 (sorry,
USPS really hiked the price of oversea shipping).

The prints must be shipped to me by Nov 22 for non-US and Nov 29 for US.

--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto

Replies: Reply from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] Couple opening for the next round of 13x19 Print Exchange)