Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tina's "Tea Party" reunion propaganda photo
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 00:47:52 -0400

Check the chamber.
That's what was pounded into my head one evening while I ate popcorn in a
movie with very realistic gun stuff in it. I think about an Alien who wanted
to join the FBI. I love movies with lots of explosions and automatic weapons
going off. But will deny it to the very end when questioned.
Check the chamber.
And I do too. Even while owning no guns. I check anything which remotely
resembles a chamber. You can find them everywhere. Cameras have them!