Subject: [Leica] IMG: Southern Gothic
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 00:17:22 +0100

Excellent, I like it a lot, Tina. My only crib with it are Tom's glasses
which take from the timelessness of  a certain Americana imagined by us
Europeans. Get her to retake it while he wears either no glasses, or a pair
of battered roundy ones, that and a title like "Farm couple,  North
Carolina, USA" and she'll easily fund the away trip :-)

Oh, and a B&W version would be interesting!

Douglas