Subject: [Leica] IMG: Southern Gothic
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 13:23:29 -0700

Tina Manley OFFERED:

> Our daughter Laura is trying to earn money for a road trip so she spent
> all
> day yesterday at the farm, cleaning out the chicken house, grooming dogs,
> and mending clothes - photos to follow.  While she was using the pitchfork
> to clean straw out of the chicken house, she got the idea for this photo:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/153012526
>
> We look so old!!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Tina my dear southern lady......... "PLEASE BURN IT!"<<<<<<<

This isn't Tina Manley the wonderful hard working talented photographer we
know.

Certainly not the always smiling Southern Lady with a most magnificent smile
and twinkling eyes happy snapping the world about her! :-) And such a cool
southern slight accent you just have to love it while in conversation with
her. :-)

And for heavan sakes Steve don't even think of putting this photo in the
photo gallery!!!!!

Taken as a fun photo or not!

cheers,
ted :-)