Subject: [Leica] IMG: Frost Warning
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 14:02:55 -0400

PESO:

There is a frost warning out for Friday night so we have started harvesting
everything that is left in the garden:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/152995127

Last year I planted 8 rows of various peppers.  We had so many peppers to
can and dry, I only planted enough this year to have fresh ones to eat -
two Anaheim, two bell, and two jalepeno plants.  We still have too many to
eat fresh.  I've been canning pepper butter, pepper jelly and pepper relish
all week-end!

C&C greatly appreciated.

--
Tina Manley