Subject: [Leica] White tail deer
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 00:49:52 -0400

They've been doing that in some of the western states, over the objection
of ranchers whose livestock wolves like to eat. Actual losses have not
been great, and the government pays the ranchers for animals lost to
wolves. Here in Indiana, I don't think wolves would do well. The state is
densely populated with people now, and wolves don't adapt well to that.
Deer don't seem to mind us, and I've seen a huge increase in numbers of
hawks and falcons in the Fort Wayne area over the last few years so humans
have not been bad for all animals.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography