Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tina's "Tea Party" reunion propaganda photo
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 13:57:19 +0200

This is an excellent photo, not out of focus at all, the main subject,
people (men) handling a handgun, is clearly at the centre, my eye goes there
direct, and then there's the rest of the family, women abviously, enjoying
coffee and a good talk, probably, while their men comment on the best way to
use the thing they are so passionate about. Life and death. This is what
this picture is about and this is why it is iconic. Today in Alabama. Could
be Georgia where my daughter lives. "When will they ever learn?" Thanks,
Tina.
JM

Jean-Michel Mertz
Strasbourg