Subject: [Leica] Full moon and eclipse both.
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 17:30:45 -0700

Actually, it has to be a full moon for it to be eclipsed
On Oct 18, 2013 4:39 PM, "Mark Rabiner" <mark at rabinergroup.com> wrote:

Right now there is a Full moon and eclipse both happening at the same time.
Right now being 7:38 p.m. Eastern. Otherwise known as right now.
And a kind of a minor eclipse thing.
I should go tout and see it. Bring my 300mm.
But I'll do it a bit later instead.

Does seem though like a bit of the opposite things happening at the same
time to me. As full moon you think " big bright" and eclipse  you think
"small dark".

http://www.weather.com/news/science/hunters-moon-2013-what-you-need-know-201
31016

Or