Subject: [Leica] OT - Full Frame Mirrorless
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 21:44:20 -0400

The reason why I've held on to my Leica glass is exactly this.
That it should not be too far down the line when a simple not too pricey
pancake mirrorless viable solution will come along and I'll  be using them
again. This is just the first. The next ill be its competition and we'll
really be cooking with pressurized steam.
Bit of Leica M use is undercut it will be done by its competition it wont be
done by Leica itself.
...Or The Leica X Vario would have been full frame. And less M 240's would
be on order.