Subject: [Leica] Today
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 07:42:07 -0400

Gerry,

I understand. Probably the hardest thing which I have ever had to do in my
life was to lead the prayers over the closing of my Dad's coffin.

Think of the cloud of love, support, and friendship which surrounds you and
let it sustain you. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Barney

Barney Quinn, WK3Z
C: (301) 775-1386
H: (301) 654-0938