Subject: [Leica] Chennai Heat
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 13:00:45 +0530

Larry,
I never knew this, thanks for the background info. I have sent it on
to my son to disseminate it amongst the Ultimate Frisbee players here.
The cyclone is a thousand kilometres away, and we are having clear
skies, and atrociously hot and humid weather today...

Thanks, too, for taking time to look at the photographs.

Cheers
Jayanand