Subject: [Leica] Big and Little Birds at Lut Boutique, Vancouver
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 17:41:30 -0400

Howard, well done. I recently held my first public show at the Ballarat
foto bienale. 20 images of street photography from Paris in a French
bakers shop for a gallery. A lot of fun. Helen did all the framing (ie the
hard work) and the show ran for the month of the festival. Its still up
while we are away, but will come down when we get home. You seem to have
had a great opening.

Cheers

Alastair