Subject: [Leica] Looks & Tattoo
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 17:06:52 +1000
References: <47DE4DF4-DC33-4EE4-A7AC-FF4BEF6D1B97@gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ2B9qzgBZBz-mef_Bp9uLcOzsKKzJhNVr-tpJR2J6-t2g@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF59dRNRgFhc_8DABH4U_mj_Sj7jvNy504E5yTXzw4bQ2g@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ3aohbv6=wxGr5xhLCRqSn9fRPpmZ4G0Gq-M8q0P8NgEg@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF7KhwmHVE9iFJcQEszF0MvGdv2skdz15YX7tyOYj5Nz_A@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ392+ak3TKMLgo4TL1Vh1yzFzGTWZbYUEOEBaaCCFDUFQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF6NpPW8B-+qa0Uw8ZsJD1Z5c=6FvZe4YsXg4ryZmbR3kw@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ2_jEiV1Oz3S_FMR7wPROVNDv+F1nU2WH3WZQTnZWvdCA@mail.gmail.com>

Getting off track there, Jayanand. Thanks for clarifying on the "eye candy"
though.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman