Subject: [Leica] Auto ISO
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 19:02:04 -0400

That, too, but - just got back late Wednesday from a week in Wisconsin,
leaving again Monday for a week in Alabama (relatives), leaving Nov. 3rd
for two weeks in Italy and the garden is full of peppers, eggplants,
tomatoes, butterbeans, butterpeas, turnip greens, radishes, beets, mustard
greens, collards, chard and the chickens and ducks and guineas and geese
have been laying eggs like winter might be coming.  And I'm doing an
on-line course in Curvemiester that takes a lot of time!  Other than that,
I'm spending all of my spare time playing with the M240 ;-)  As soon as I
get some photos worthy of posting, I will!!  It seems to have a high
learning curve.

Thanks for all of the advice.  I'm reading it and trying to apply it.

Tina