Subject: [Leica] Chennai Heat 2013
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 23:30:06 +0530

Douglas, Luis,
Thanks for looking.

Sharks are there, but the East Coast of India is treacherous for
swimming thanks to a very steep slope just off the coast and very
dangerous currents, so really, nobody swims here unless you hire a
fishing boat and go a couple of kilometres out to sea, which has its
own dangers. The West Coast is the exact opposite - peaceful, calm and
fairly shallow for a fair bit out to sea.

Cheers
Jayanand