Subject: [Leica] IMG: Planes and the W
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 06:48:39 +1000

Yes, that and go back and shoot it with a tele and in different weather ;-)
I could have the paella again. Next year! Bron and I ought to be over on a
longer tour Sep/Oct 14.
Actually I am finding that I need to improve my developing settings with
files from the new camera too. In noise reduction for example, it is a
different animal to the M9. Lluis just sent me a note that the new firmware
is released too. I shall have to wait for my camera to return to put it in.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

>>> 001/Surfin_+Barcelona-1297.****jpg.html<http://gallery.leica-**