Subject: [Leica] Massive OT - For Cricket Fans Only
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 21:15:03 +0530

The best batsman it has been my privilege to see, someone who transcended
genius in his batting, and more importantly, the best behaved, very level
headed without an ounce of arrogance, or any whiff of scandal about him -
not easy if the public adulation and desires of a billion people are on your
shoulders. The pressure on any other sportsperson is peanuts compared to
what he has had to bear from the age of 15. Amazing.
Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad