Subject: [Leica] Leica M(240)
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 03:56:23 +1000

You can use the EVF handheld for focus with good results without the focus
peaking. Yes it is different and the rangefinder is superior for precision.
Nevertheless it works.
For some specific scenarios it is a better tool all together of course as
mentioned in other responses here.
This set all snapshot frames with EVF only.
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/28sep

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman